Senior Engine Developer
The candidate will be a crucial part of maintaining our SAS (Slot Accounting System) platform. The platform contains the functionality that allows our games to communicate with the host system on the casino floor. Tasks will include the handling of all cabinet hardware such as Bill Acceptors, Ticket Printers, Logic Intrusions, and Memory (NVRAM) management.
- The candidate must be fluent in C++ and threading
- Experience with MFC, Win32
- Knowledge of the Slot Accounting System (SAS) Protocol is a plus
Junior Game Programmer
Candidate will be part of our development and design team for the games on the web and casino floor. They will be responsible for helping with the design and creation of unique gameplay experiences, implementing the forward-facing game mechanics to the player, and integrating the game logic into the backend.
- The candidate must be fluent in C++.
- Experience with gameplay and UX programming
- Experience with Open GL, C#, and Qt is a plus
The candidate will be part of our Art Department and will help in designing and creating games. They will be expected to work closely with our game designers, engineers and other artists to support multiple concurrent projects. The position will require expert artistic abilities in drawing, rendering, graphic design, layout, color theory and character design.
- Working knowledge of 2D graphics (Photoshop and After Effects).
- Strong illustration skills.
- Working knowledge of particle systems.
- Strong knowledge of UI and UX.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience in graphic design